As a self proclaim traveler, I do have tons of travel bucket list that I hope I could cross it off all before I died. It includes with places I want to visit, activities I want to do, or just food I want to try.
So, here’s the list and we’ll see if I could cross it off one by one 🙂
- Going to Europe. It is my ultimate lifetime bucketlist. I know I want to visit Europe since I was a little kid, it was because of my Mom obsessions, so yeah like mother like daughter. I actually went to Europe on Jan 2015, but it was a tiny bity part of Europe, which is Istanbul. So I guess I’m not offically on Europe yet :p
- Go on a mountain hike! I always wanted to hike since I watched 5cm (hmm what a follower). The lavender field, the bonfire in front of camp, the starry milky way above, the clear water, the white clouds, and the struggle to be on top are what I always imagining about mountain hike. But I don’t know if I can make it because I’m such a fat person and I know it will be difficult for me to go hiking.
Being alone in the airplanes. Or being on the airplane when it raining. Yes, I have that weird desire– Both are off the list! I went alone to Surabaya and it was raining really hard.
- Bungee jumping! I actually don’t know if I’m brave enough to do this thing, but I don’t have fear on height, so I guess I will try this someday. And when I finally try it, I want it to do it in Macau Tower.
- Cliff jumping in Nusa Ceningan, Bali.
- Swim with sharks
- Have a dive license. I plan to have a diving lesson in the near future.
- Laying on the grass in front of Eiffel Tower, in the night, spring breeze, starring at the stars, while my mouth munching cheese.
- EMIRATES STADIUM! Watching the Gunners play, go on the stadiums tour, shopping at The Armoury, and meet the players & staffs. And I always wanted to be the season ticket holder. God, please make it happen.
- Shopping like there’s no tomorrow in the States!
- Go to all the Disneyland in the world! I went to Hongkong Disneyland when I was in junior high and I had a total blast. Also been to Tokyo Disneysea on Oct 2015. So, how many more to go?
- Go on a safari in Africa
- Try any kind of snow sports
- Witnessing Aurora-Borealis in Norway
- London city tour with double decker and take a pic in front of Big Ben
- Go on a road trip in Europe or US
- Have a fancy tea time in Laduree Paris
- Try the famous Belgian waffles & chocolates
- Be on a Gondola ride in Venezia. I was on the Gondola ride in Venetian Macau, the paddler was singing seriosa just like they do in Venezia and it’s quite beautiful even on the fake Venezia
- Watch some play in Broadway
- Have a walk in the middle of the rain in New York
- Throw a coin in Trevi Fountain
- Take a photo in Holland traditional costume with the real windmills background
- Being a solo traveler!
- Watch famous music festival like Coachella & Loolapalooza
Cross the Shibuya crossing– cross the Shibuya crossing off the list!
- Stay in an high-end hotel in Dubai
- Take a photo in front of Pyramid and Sphinx
- GO ON UMROH & HAJJ. Praying in front of Ka’bah and kiss the Hajar Aswat
- Stay in a silent village somewhere in England or France
- Ride a red vespa in Rome
- Meet Monalisa in Musee du Louvre
- Try to gamble when in Vegas. For fun’s sake :p
- Picnic under blooming Sakura
Meet K-Stars in Seoul– I do met some group of men in N Seoul Tower, they were there to shot some clip and people scream at them, so maybe they are K-Stars?
- Visit Moluccas & North Moluccas. Been on Moluccas when I was baby and elementary kid, so I just remember a bit of its beauty
- Stepping on the 0 KM monument in Aceh & stepping on the equator monument in Borneo
- Swim with jelly fishes in Derawan
- Trekking to Macchu Pichu
- Live the island life in Hawaii
- Visit the Edensor village in England (famously known as the inspiration behind Andrea Hirata’s Edensor)
- Fall in love in Santorini. Just like in The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants.
- Go to famous football stadiums in Europe. Emirates, Santiago Bernabeu, Camp Nou, San Siro, Anfield, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, Allianz Arena, Wembley, etc.
- Sail the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ride
- Swim in the dead sea
Trekking in the Great Wall of China– cross the Great Wall of China off the list!
- Camping in the middle of desert and try the sandboarding
- Ride the Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Visit World Cup Stadium anywhere in the world – visit one of the World Cup Stadium in Seoul
- Museum hopping in New York. Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, American Museum of Natural History, you name it all
- Snorkeling in Great Barrier Reef
- Take a pic in front of Taj Mahal with Bunda
Be a total Potterhead in Wizarding World of Harry Potter& Harry Potter Studio Tour – cross my Wizarding World of Harry Potter off the list!
- Get (more) tanned in Maldives
- Visit New Zealand
- Watching World Cup 2018 in Russia
- Blow a bag pipe in the Scotland
- Spend summer in California
- Eat pasta, gelato, and pizza, when in Rome
- Go to Sheffield, home of the mighty Arctic Monkeys
- Channeling Grace Kelly in Palais du Prince, Monaco
- Do a morning jog in Central Park, New York
- Stay in Giraffe Manor, Nairobi, Kenya
Well, let’s hope that I could cross off all the places from the list before I die.And btw, I’m gonna add some more places to this bucket list. Hope you are inspired with my bucket list 😛